● Unconscious Bias
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
● Team Building, Organizational Development & Management
● Developing your Strengths
● Getting Unstuck in your Career
● Executive Presence, Negotiating Skills, Soft Skills, Ethics & Stress Management
● Developing your personal board of directors
● Best practices for communicating online
● Building your social capital & much more
● College readiness, Bilingual consulting, First generation student success
● Choosing the right college
● What parents/families can expect from academia and their students
● How to best communicate in a college setting
Committed to helping professionals from all walks of life excel in their education and careers, as one of the best educational speakers in New York City , Rosann can provide you with high-impact keynote addresses tailored to professionals, college students and career-minded individuals.
Rosann also provides high quality professional development workshops, and seminars for professional staff training; motivational and interactive conversations for high school students and their families.
As a preferred Latino motivational speaker for English/Spanish speaking audiences, Rosann is fully bilingual in English and Spanish and is ready to provide your organization with the quality speaking and training you require.
A Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and FranklinCovey Facilitator with the magic touch in connecting effortlessly with her audience.
Her background in academic and cultural topics creates motivational, interactive conversations with impact within organizations.
Rosann offers keynotes, seminars, workshops, Q&A, and powerful one-day conferences in both English and/or Spanish. She has extensive experience in the higher education space working with first generation students and their families.
As a Gallup Strengths Coach, Rosann helps others view themselves through a strength-based lens to up their career game. Using the Clifton Strengths assessment she helps individuals apply their results to maximize their potential at work and in society.
As a FranklinCovey consultant and facilitator, Rosann provides highly effective workshops to foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and society. She facilitates workshops with higher learning audiences, corporate and government organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
Gain the knowledge necessary to navigate your career path through the corporate ranks into the C-Suite and make serious bank.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER · SUCCESS COACH
Rosann has been hired by organizations such as the National Geographic Society, Syracuse University and the ATF.
ACTOR · ARTIST · ENTREPRENEUR
Rio is also a marketing and brand strategist responsible for branding hundreds of companies, services and products.
1. You can walk in and no one notices.
2. You can walk in and you’re noticed for the wrong reasons.
3. Or you can walk in as the crowd parts for you to walk by.
Keynote Presentations, DEI and Racial Sensitivity Training, and empowering Career Workshops to boost Career Mobility, Self-Confidence, and Executive Presence.
Welcome to the New Website! As a dedicated, career educational speaker...
September 27, 20210 comment
The 3 P’s If you hear my mother tell it, I’ve...
August 6, 20190 comment
NatGeo Recruits Rosann Santos for First Explorers Festival Using Bilingualism to...
April 9, 20180 comment