Development of an inclusive workplace where your team understands, communicates with and effectively interacts with people across different cultural and ethnic backgrounds..
In today’s social climate it is now more important than ever to instill sensitivity in your employees, students, teachers and authority figures in order to:
● Improve employee retention and productivity
● Build a culture that promotes respect and engages employees to be a part of the solution.
● Create Cultural Awareness and Racial Sensitivity to prevent harassment and conflict. An awareness of one’s own cultural worldview.
● Develop a positive attitude toward cultural differences.
● Create anti-bias and anti-racist practices and worldviews to create racial equity.
Through Rosann’s background and expertise in academics, higher-learning, professional training, career growth, and Latin American and Caribbean history, she delivers effective racial and cultural sensitivity training to higher learning audiences, corporate professional organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
● Racial Bias-Sensitivity training in the office
● Racial Bias-Sensitivity training for students
● Racial Bias-Sensitivity training for teachers
● Racial Bias-Sensitivity training for law enforcement
By facilitating self-assessment: Where am I on the continuum of becoming anti-bias and culturally proficient? Rosann creates an acceptance mindset: Wherever I am is fine; it’s my effort and commitment to moving forward. Everything I learn and know about myself will influence positive interactions with others.
Rosann helps individuals and groups understand that their abilities to properly analyze and ensure their systems of cultural awareness become culturally competent and proficient. She makes it clear that Leaders must Role Model good behaviors to create a diverse and inclusive environment in the workplace free of bias and racist views.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind Racial Bias & Sensitivity Trainer with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these –
● Unconscious Bias
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
● Team Building, Organizational Development & Management
● Developing your Strengths
● Getting Unstuck in your Career
● Executive Presence, Negotiating Skills, Soft Skills, Ethics & Stress Management
● Developing your personal board of directors
● Best practices for communicating online
● Building your social capital & much more
● College readiness, Bilingual consulting, First generation student success
● Choosing the right college
● What parents/families can expect from academia and their students
● How to best communicate in a college setting
Rosann has conducted live keynotes for international, national, regional, and local audiences alike. Her talks effectively capture the essence of your conference or seminar and convey it to the audience with clarity and brevity.
Her personality and energy can brighten a room in even the most challenging of times. Rosann also offers world-class professional development workshops, seminars for professional staff training, and motivational, interactive conversations for higher learning students.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind virtual keynote speaker with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these – search no more.
A Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and FranklinCovey Facilitator with the magic touch in connecting effortlessly with her audience.
Her background in academic and cultural topics creates motivational, interactive conversations with impact within organizations.
Rosann offers keynotes, seminars, workshops, Q&A, and powerful one-day conferences in both English and/or Spanish. She has extensive experience in the higher education space working with first generation students and their families.
As a Gallup Strengths Coach, Rosann helps others view themselves through a strength-based lens to up their career game. Using the Clifton Strengths assessment she helps individuals apply their results to maximize their potential at work and in society.
As a FranklinCovey consultant and facilitator, Rosann provides highly effective workshops to foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and society. She facilitates workshops with higher learning audiences, corporate and government organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
Gain the knowledge necessary to navigate your career path through the corporate ranks into the C-Suite and make serious bank.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER · SUCCESS COACH
Rosann has been hired by organizations such as the National Geographic Society, Syracuse University and the ATF.
ACTOR · ARTIST · ENTREPRENEUR
Rio is also a marketing and brand strategist responsible for branding hundreds of companies, services and products.
1. You can walk in and no one notices.
2. You can walk in and you’re noticed for the wrong reasons.
3. Or you can walk in as the crowd parts for you to walk by.
Keynote Presentations, DEI and Racial Sensitivity Training, and empowering Career Workshops to boost Career Mobility, Self-Confidence, and Executive Presence.
Rosann Santos Explains The Fourth Pillar of Success: Passion And Authenticity Rosann...
February 29, 20240 comment
Rosann Santos CPC Presents The Five Pillars of Success as a Means...
January 2, 20240 comment
Rosann Santos CPC Aims to Fix The C-Suite Diversity Problem with The...
December 15, 20230 comment