What is Racial Bias & Sensitivity Training?
Development of an inclusive workplace where your team understands, communicates with and effectively interacts with people across different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Why is Racial Bias Training important?
In today’s social climate it is now more important than ever to instill sensitivity in your employees, students, teachers and authority figures in order to:
- Improve employee retention and productivity
- Build a culture that promotes respect and engages employees to be a part of the solution.
- Create Cultural Awareness and Racial Sensitivity to prevent harassment and conflict. An awareness of one’s own cultural worldview.
- Develop a positive attitude toward cultural differences.
- Create anti-bias and anti-racist practices and worldviews to create racial equity.
Through Rosann’s background and expertise in academics, higher-learning, professional training, career growth, and Latin American and Caribbean history, she delivers effective racial bias and cultural sensitivity training to higher learning audiences, corporate professional organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
Rosann Santos provides:
- Racial Bias-Sensitivity training in the office
- Racial Bias-Sensitivity training for students
- Racial Bias-Sensitivity training for teachers
- Racial Bias-Sensitivity training for police officers
By facilitating self-assessment: Where am I on the continuum of becoming anti-bias and culturally proficient? Rosann creates an acceptance mindset: Wherever I am is fine; it’s my effort and commitment to moving forward. Everything I learn and know about myself will influence positive interactions with others.
Rosann helps individuals and groups understand that their abilities to properly analyze and ensure their systems of cultural awareness become culturally competent and proficient. She makes it clear that Leaders must Role Model good behaviors to create a diverse and inclusive environment in the workplace free of bias and racist views.
Rosann conducts transformational workshops to encourage large groups to become color brave instead of color blind.
She is not only known for delivering deeply engaging, interactive conversations in live workshops and seminars but also for her ability to effect audiences in an online virtual environment. She is adept at transferring the energy and deeper meaning of her message into a virtual environment in a unique, effective manner.
Her personality and energy can brighten a room in even the most challenging of times. Rosann has conducted world-class social development workshops, seminars for professional staff training, and motivational, interactive conversations worldwide.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind Racial Bias & Sensitivity Trainer with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these – search no more.