Inclusion in the workplace occurs in an environment where everyone, from a talent pool of diverse backgrounds, all feel like they belong. Equity asks what are the barriers to a diverse and inclusive workplace and how can we completely eliminate them.
Equitable leadership practices are then put in place to develop in your people the ability to understand, communicate with and effectively interact with people across different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Diversity is being invited to the party, Equity is providing the means to get there and Inclusion is being asked to dance. In today’s social climate it is now more important than ever to instill in your employees, students, teachers and those in positions of authority to develop:
● Cultural awareness through cross-cultural skills.
● An awareness of one’s own cultural worldview.
● A positive attitude toward cultural differences.
● Knowledge of different cultural practices and worldviews.
● Anti-bias and anti-racist practices and worldviews.
Through Rosann’s background and expertise in academics, higher-learning, professional training, career growth, and Latin American and Caribbean history, she delivers effective racial and cultural sensitivity training to higher learning audiences, corporate professional organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training in the office
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training for students
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training for teachers
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training for law enforcement
By facilitating self-assessment: Am I contributing to an environment where we all feel as though we belong, Rosann creates an acceptance mindset that fosters cultural sensitivity: Everyone here deserves to be here; it’s my effort and commitment to creating an environment of diverse perspectives for the betterment of all. I will use my voice to create an organizational culture that attracts diverse talent so that we all WIN.
● Insisting on a diverse pool that is inclusive to groups of non-white candidates and women.
● Establishing objective criteria when designing job qualifications and rating all candidates equally and on their own merits.
● Limit referral hiring if you currently hire from social networks of your current workforce while recruiting more broadly.
● Mindfully assign diverse talent to high value projects so that valuable opportunities represent inclusiveness..
● Equalize your access by meeting with everyone equally and regularly.
● Clarify performance criteria so that you have specific and well-detailed criteria on performance evaluation for considering promotions.
Rosann makes it clear that Leaders must Role Model good behaviors to create a diverse and inclusive environment in the workplace. She is not only known for delivering deeply engaging, interactive conversations in live workshops and seminars but also for her ability to effect audiences in an online virtual environment. She is adept at transferring the energy and deeper meaning of her message into a virtual environment in a unique, effective manner.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Trainer with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these –
● Unconscious Bias
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
● Team Building, Organizational Development & Management
● Developing your Strengths
● Getting Unstuck in your Career
● Executive Presence, Negotiating Skills, Soft Skills, Ethics & Stress Management
● Developing your personal board of directors
● Best practices for communicating online
● Building your social capital & much more
● College readiness, Bilingual consulting, First generation student success
● Choosing the right college
● What parents/families can expect from academia and their students
● How to best communicate in a college setting
Rosann has conducted live keynotes for international, national, regional, and local audiences alike. Her talks effectively capture the essence of your conference or seminar and convey it to the audience with clarity and brevity.
Her personality and energy can brighten a room in even the most challenging of times. Rosann also offers world-class professional development workshops, seminars for professional staff training, and motivational, interactive conversations for higher learning students.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind virtual keynote speaker with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these – search no more.
A Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and FranklinCovey Facilitator with the magic touch in connecting effortlessly with her audience.
Her background in academic and cultural topics creates motivational, interactive conversations with impact within organizations.
Rosann offers keynotes, seminars, workshops, Q&A, and powerful one-day conferences in both English and/or Spanish. She has extensive experience in the higher education space working with first generation students and their families.
As a Gallup Strengths Coach, Rosann helps others view themselves through a strength-based lens to up their career game. Using the Clifton Strengths assessment she helps individuals apply their results to maximize their potential at work and in society.
As a FranklinCovey consultant and facilitator, Rosann provides highly effective workshops to foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and society. She facilitates workshops with higher learning audiences, corporate and government organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
Gain the knowledge necessary to navigate your career path through the corporate ranks into the C-Suite and make serious bank.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER · SUCCESS COACH
Rosann has been hired by organizations such as the National Geographic Society, Syracuse University and the ATF.
ACTOR · ARTIST · ENTREPRENEUR
Rio is also a marketing and brand strategist responsible for branding hundreds of companies, services and products.
1. You can walk in and no one notices.
2. You can walk in and you’re noticed for the wrong reasons.
3. Or you can walk in as the crowd parts for you to walk by.
Keynote Presentations, DEI and Racial Sensitivity Training, and empowering Career Workshops to boost Career Mobility, Self-Confidence, and Executive Presence.
Rosann Santos Speaks About the Importance of Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Every Month...
September 30, 20230 comment
Authority Magazine Interviews DEI Facilitator Rosann Santos on Creating an Equitable Society...
August 31, 20230 comment
Rosann Santos Presents Her 5 Steps We Must Take To Create An...
July 31, 20230 comment