Development of the ability to understand, communicate with and effectively interact with people across different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
In today’s social climate it is now more important than ever to instill cultural sensitivity in your employees, students, teachers and those in positions of authority to develop:
● Cross-cultural skills.
● An awareness of one’s own cultural worldview.
● A positive attitude toward cultural differences.
● Knowledge of different cultural practices and worldviews.
● Anti-bias and anti-racist practices and worldviews.
Through Rosann’s background and expertise in academics, higher-learning, professional training, career growth, and Latin American and Caribbean history, she delivers effective racial and cultural sensitivity training to higher learning audiences, corporate professional organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
● Cultural Competence training in the office
● Cultural Competence training for students
● Cultural Competence training for teachers
● Cultural Competence training for law enforcement
By facilitating self-assessment:Where am I on the continuum of becoming culturally proficient? Rosann creates an acceptance mindset:Wherever I am is fine; it’s my effort and commitment to moving forward. Everything I learn and know about myself will influence positive interactions with others.
Rosann helps individuals and groups understand that their abilities to properly analyze and ensure their systems of cultural awareness become culturally competent and proficient.
● Cultural Destructiveness, Incapability and Blindness to
● …Cultural Pre-Competence to
● …Cultural Competence to
● …Cultural Proficiency
She is not only known for delivering deeply engaging, interactive conversations in live workshops and seminars but also for her ability to effect audiences in an online virtual environment. She is adept at transferring the energy and deeper meaning of her message into a virtual environment in a unique, effective manner.
Her personality and energy can brighten a room in even the most challenging of times. Rosann has conducted world-class professional development workshops, seminars for professional staff training, and motivational, interactive conversations worldwide.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind Cultural Competency Trainer with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these –
● Unconscious Bias
● Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
● Team Building, Organizational Development & Management
● Developing your Strengths
● Getting Unstuck in your Career
● Executive Presence, Negotiating Skills, Soft Skills, Ethics & Stress Management
● Developing your personal board of directors
● Best practices for communicating online
● Building your social capital & much more
● College readiness, Bilingual consulting, First generation student success
● Choosing the right college
● What parents/families can expect from academia and their students
● How to best communicate in a college setting
Rosann has conducted live keynotes for international, national, regional, and local audiences alike. Her talks effectively capture the essence of your conference or seminar and convey it to the audience with clarity and brevity.
Her personality and energy can brighten a room in even the most challenging of times. Rosann also offers world-class professional development workshops, seminars for professional staff training, and motivational, interactive conversations for higher learning students.
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind virtual keynote speaker with the depth, gravitas, background and experience your audience needs to uplift them in challenging times like these – search no more.
A Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and FranklinCovey Facilitator with the magic touch in connecting effortlessly with her audience.
Her background in academic and cultural topics creates motivational, interactive conversations with impact within organizations.
Rosann offers keynotes, seminars, workshops, Q&A, and powerful one-day conferences in both English and/or Spanish. She has extensive experience in the higher education space working with first generation students and their families.
As a Gallup Strengths Coach, Rosann helps others view themselves through a strength-based lens to up their career game. Using the Clifton Strengths assessment she helps individuals apply their results to maximize their potential at work and in society.
As a FranklinCovey consultant and facilitator, Rosann provides highly effective workshops to foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and society. She facilitates workshops with higher learning audiences, corporate and government organizations, and career development and educational institutions.
Gain the knowledge necessary to navigate your career path through the corporate ranks into the C-Suite and make serious bank.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER · SUCCESS COACH
Rosann has been hired by organizations such as the National Geographic Society, Syracuse University and the ATF.
ACTOR · ARTIST · ENTREPRENEUR
Rio is also a marketing and brand strategist responsible for branding hundreds of companies, services and products.
1. You can walk in and no one notices.
2. You can walk in and you’re noticed for the wrong reasons.
3. Or you can walk in as the crowd parts for you to walk by.
Keynote Presentations, DEI and Racial Sensitivity Training, and empowering Career Workshops to boost Career Mobility, Self-Confidence, and Executive Presence.
Diversity Equity & Inclusion in TV & Film: Case Study ‘The Little...
November 1, 20220 comment
Diversity Equity & Inclusion in TV & Film: Case Study ‘The Rings...
September 28, 20220 comment
Diversity Equity & Inclusion in TV & Film: Case Study ‘House Of...
September 27, 20220 comment